In a party who gets the attention of the guests? The one who has beautiful hair. Beautiful hair changes the look of a people. So people invest a lot behind the hair to keep the look fresh and shiny. But we forget about the main thing, and that is the hairbrush. The brush is the beauty tool that helps to keep the hair set, but for overuse, the brush gets dirty. To keep the hairbrush clean is a must because the health hair depends on it. If we continue to use a dirty hairbrush on our hair, the hair health will gradually get damaged. To keep the brush clean, you can use different cleaning agents, here you will know how to clean hair brushes with Ammonia.
Why should we clean hairbrush
Keeping the hairbrush clean is a hygiene issue. The hair products build up in the hair, and the hairbrush catches the buildup and collects dust, dead skin cells, and dust mites. These buildups turn the brush into a home of bacteria and harmful yeast, and trust me; these are not good for your hair. If any chance the yeast and bacteria get into your hair, your hair will need a long time costly treatment to get healed. So our first priority is to keep the hairbrush clean, and we have to do it regularly. And if you use a dirty brush on clean hair, then your hair will get dirty again. So these are the reasons to clean the hairbrush.
How to clean hairbrush with Ammonia
To clean the hairbrush, we can use different cleaning solutions. Ammonia is best to use to clean the hairbrushes. Mainly Ammonia is used as fertilizers, and the household ammonia is for cleaning different products. So you have to use it with safety. When you are using the Ammonia, use it in the well-ventilated place. Make sure the solution doesn’t stay on the skin for a long time, rinse it well. And Ammonia is not for delicate brushes.
What You will need:
# The Cleaning procedure:
Before cleaning the brush:
- Remove all the hair from the hairbrush. Use other comb or finger to remove the hair from the hairbrush. Because the hairs don’t let you clean the brush properly.
- Mix the Ammonia in the warm water in a 1:4 ratio. Now take the hairbrush and soak it in the solution. Let it soak for 10-15 minutes; it will help the dirt to loosen up
- After soaking, use the toothbrush to rub. Rub the brush gently, especially in the bristle area, as they are delicate.
- Now rinse the hairbrush with warm water. Rinse it until the solution washes away.
- Take the dry cotton cloth and wipe the brush completely. Make sure to wipe the brush.
- After wiping, keep the hairbrush for some hour in a ventilated area to dry up completely.
What is the best way to clean hairbrushes and combs?
The best way to clean the combs and hairbrushes is to soak them in warm water or water and vinegar mixture solution. Because the soaking softens the debris and dirt from the brush, you can use baking soda instead of vinegar.
Can you put a hairbrush in the washing machine?
No, you cannot put the hairbrush in the washing machine. Because the brush teeth will damage the clothes.
Keeping the hairbrush clean is like saving your hair’s health, and you cannot ignore that. There are many ways that you can use to clean the hairbrush. Here I have talked about how to clean hair brushes with Ammonia. This Ammonia is a useful product, but you have to be careful because it is not suitable for skin. Make sure to deep clean the hairbrush after using Ammonia.